Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So much for good habits

Well, I haven't done so well keeping up with things I wanted to do this week. Obviously I've neglected the blog. I also missed 2 days of workouts. Oh well, baby steps.

I did, however, rejoin eHarmony. I created a new profile and found that my personality assessment came back quite different the second time. Evidence I've grown in four years? Hopefully, this round of online dating goes better than last time. Although, I did get a funny story out of it.

Currently, I'm emailing a beautiful blond I was matched with who lives in Jacksonville named Michelle. I'm probably out of my league again (Eric has said my taste in women is too good), but as my pastor says, life is spelled R-I-S-K. Anyway, we'll see how it goes.

My relationship with God has been better this past week. I've been able to spend some time in prayer and reading the Bible. It has led to my having a better mind set in general, and led to having amazing worship times Sunday and Tuesday. I really want to be in a good place with God before my life gets more complicated (youth group in May). The last thing I want is to try and lead youth from my own abilities. My hope is that I will be able to hear and see where God is moving so that I can follow along.

1 comment:

J. Edward Jr. said...

How dare you come onto my blog and call me out. Then go back to your blog and start blogging. The nerve. I'm gonna blog about you now. JERK!