Wednesday, January 30, 2008

You're not the biggest loser... goodbye!

I'm addicted. The Biggest Loser somehow manages to draw me in every week. It's great seeing people put that much effort into losing weight. There's nothing that frustrates me more than seeing obese people not trying to change. I've never been obese, but I have been 40 pounds overweight. I'm actually about 15 pounds overweight at the moment. I'm on a moderate diet and am now working out 3 times a week warming up to working out with weights again. So, I sympathize.

The only thing that bothers me about The Biggest Loser is how they throw in those "reality show twists". I think it would be more fair if they simply eliminated the person who lost the lowest percentage of body weight that week. Forcing people who work hard together to lose weight to vote each other off is not fair. Every week people are in tears over the decisions they have to make. But maybe that's what keeps me coming back. Or is it that Jillian is hot...

No comments: