Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Postage of 2011 #2

Yep, I made it to post two before the end of the month... shocking, I know! So, the previously mentioned first date went well. Although I had a major brain fart in planning the date, which is a funny story. Ask me if you see me. I don't post everything on my blog :p

We're on date five, which is tonight. Meet the friends. I'll admit, it's a little intimidating, but I'm still excited.

Still struggling with the time management thing. Dislike. I committed to a weekend retreat (helping not being a candidate) and now I wish I had waited till spring. Fall is just so insanely busy, committing three weekends hurts (two training weekends and then the retreat itself). But, I committed to it, and I won't back out now.

Well, I would go on, but there are issues at work. Off I go!

No comments: