Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday Post

I had to get a post in today because I can't lose to J-Diggy :)

Today sucked. Our lead programmer, the only one who knows everything about the program we support, resigned. This is very bad. Not only will we be VERY short handed now, but there is no documentation on the program. So we have no one to refer to when the fit hits the shan.

The scary thing is that the general manager has known this might happen, but didn't do anything to prepare or prevent it. I don't think he has an idea of just how much work we have do on a day to day basis.

I've been singing "It's the end of the world as we know it" by REM all day :)

1 comment:

J. Edward Jr. said...

When it's hot outside and the sun is beating down. Nothing feels better than grabbing a tall glass of lemonade and sitting next to the shan.

The only thing that I think comes anywhere close it taking a big fit after holding it for a long time.